Contact us for pricing! Labor Day Sale going on now through Friday, September 5th.
Happy 4th of July from Slick & Dirty Motorsports! Today is the last day for our sale on all products. All products are compatible with Z71 and 4WD except the coilover plate adapter.
Contact us for Ordering!!!
Slick and Dirty Motorsports will be out in Las Vegas later this year for the 2014 SEMA Show.
Been working on a couple designs for the Slick and Dirty Motorsports Long Travel Kit but need the opinion of the community. Below are the 2 options:
Option 1: Chase Kit
– Upper Control Arm: 1.5” DOM .120 wall, 1 inch Uniball and 3/4 Heims (Option to upgrade to Fully welded and boxed 3/16 Plate)
– Lower Control Arm: Fully welded and boxed 3/16 Plate, Polyurethane bushings, OEM or Moog® lower ball joints
– Can be run with OEM Spindle or 3” Fabtech®/Ebay Spindle or 5” CST® Spindle
Chase kit will be about 3.5 to 4 inches wider per side and will probably cycle around 13-14 inches of wheel travel (strapped and bumped). Considerably Economical as an entry level type of Long Travel kit. Only downfall is the limiting factor of the OEM or Moog® lower ball joints. 100% Bolt on.
Option 2: Race Kit
– Upper Control Arm: 1.5” DOM .120 wall, Boxed upper pivot for 1 inch Uniball and 7/8 Heims (Option to upgrade to Fully welded and boxed 3/16 Plate)
– Lower Control Arm: Fully welded and boxed 3/16 plate, Polyurethane bushings, 1.5” Uniball
– Spindle: Fully welded 3/16 Plate, Upper Uniball in vertical position
Race kit will be about 4.5 inches wider per side and will probably cycle around 16+ inches of wheel travel (strapped and bumped). Cost will be higher due to a fully fabricated spindle. Only limiting factor will be the total length of shock that will be used in conjunction with the kit. Will be able to fit a 2.5” Coilover and 3” Springs. 100% Bolt on.
Your opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated, both positive and negative are welcome.
We are also looking into upgrading the fabricated spindle to run Dana 44 hubs but will be sometime later in the future. Right now we just want to get started on one of the kits but will eventually have both of them available in the future as well.
This is will only be available for Z85, 2wd coil suspension trucks. Sorry Z71 and Torsion bar people =(
Slick & Dirty Motorsports
Financing is now Available through PayPal at check out! Available for all products, Mid Travel Kits, as well as shocks! Order Now!!!
Financing is now Available through PayPal at check out!
Congratulations from Slick and Dirty Motorsports to Bryce Menzies for winning the 2014 Baja 500!
Today June 7th and Sunday June 8th, 4WheelParts is hosting their annual Off Road Expo in Ontario, CA. Check there website for details.